- Undergraduate:University of Michigan, Microbiology and Biochemistry
- Medical Degree: University of Michigan 1978
- Residency: Blodgett and St. Mary’s Internship/Residency 1981
- Member, American College of Physicians Member, Kent County Medical Society Member, American Medical Association Member, Michigan State Medical Society
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, MSU College of Human Medicine
- Advisory Board, Gilda’s Club
- Member, Physicians Organization of West Michigan
- Board of Directors, Kent County Medical Society
- Chairman, Section of Medicine, Blodgett Hospital
- Board of Directors, Kent Medical Foundation
- Board of Directors, West Michigan Branch, American Heart Assoc.
Dr. Humphries married his childhood sweetheart, Cindy. They have two wonderful daughters, Julie and Kimberly. Julie is now married and has given them their first grandchild, Will. Dr. Humphries enjoys hiking, swimming, and gardening.
Health is as individualistic as life itself. Healthcare is a combination of utilization of good medical information to pursue good living habits, timely intervention for acute illnesses, and capable diagnosis/evaluation if concerns arise. Dr. Humphries strives to provide conscientious, caring, and personal healthcare.