- Undergraduate: Ohio Northern University
- Medical Degree: Medical College of Ohio
- Internship/Residency: Blodgett Memorial Medical Center
- Member, Kent County Medical Society
- Member, Michigan State Medical Society
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, Physicians Organization of West Michigan
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Member, CPR Committee, Spectrum Health East Campus (1992 to present)
- Course Director and Instructor, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Chairman, Department of Medicine, Spectrum Health (2003 to present)
- Secretary, Medical Staff, Spectrum Health (2004 to present)
Dr. Ice’s primary focus of practice is to provide the best possible medical care to her patients, and to work with her patients to help them prevent future medical problems.
Dr. Ice is married to Michael Lynch. She and Mike are dog lovers who have chocolate labs. Her other hobbies include gardening and running. She has run the Old Kent River Bank Run for the past 17 years. She is a member of the Perennial Plant Association and Frederick Meijer Gardens.