- Undergraduate: Calvin College (B.S. Biology, Minor Biochemistry, ’94)
- Medical Degree: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O. ’99
- Internship: Osteopathic Internship/Sparrow Family Practice Residency, E.W. Sparrow Hospital/Michigan State University
- Residency: Family Practice Residency, Metropolitan Hospital, Grand Rapids MI (’00-’02)
- Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Member, American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Member, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Member, Michigan Association of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Member, Sigma Sigma Phi, National Honorary Osteopathic Society
Dr. Bultje enjoys the variety of ages and health conditions he encounters in Family Medicine. He is happy to see patients as young as newborns on up through late adulthood. He listens conscientiously to his patients and strives to provide excellent care.
Married to Jill Bultje, M.D., who is also a Family Medicine physician in the Grand Rapids area. They both live in Byron Center with their two children. Dr. Bultje and his family enjoy spending time together camping, boating, skiing, traveling, and being actively involved in their church.