- Undergraduate: Western Michigan University 1986 (Health Chemistry B.S. Summa Cum Laude)
- Medical Degree: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine (M.D. 1990)
- Internship: Internal Medicine-Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Residency: Internal Medicine-Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Fellowship: Primary Care Sports Medicine-University of Oklahoma Health Sciences
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine and Primary Care Sports Medicine
Dr. Bilisko enjoys taking care of all ages from 16-120 and prides himself on being a diagnostician and being able to treat musculoskeletal problems as well as the usual internal medicine conditions.
Dr. Bilisko’s wife Cindy is a Nurse Practitioner; they have two children. Dr. Bilisko’s hobbies are piano and physical fitness.